Barrow Lane, Camborne, CB23 6GY
with min. deposit
2 bedroom house
Flagship Homes is delighted to be able to offer this two-bedroom terrace house in Lower Cambourne for Shared Ownership purchase.
FOR FULL DETAILS CALL 01603 255444
The accommodation comprises:
• Entrance hall with laminate flooring and radiator.
• Kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units. Spaces for freestanding appliances. Vinyl flooring. Extractor fan.
• Lounge/Diner with laminate flooring. Phone socket and Sky connection. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
• Cloakroom with white wc and wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring and radiator.
• Master bedroom with en-suite shower room. Built in wardrobe. Carpet flooring. …
Off street parking
|Number of floors||1|
|Entrance floor||Ground floor|
with min. deposit
Help to Buy is an equity loan scheme to help you buy a new home. If you have a 5% deposit and can cover 75% of the value of the home with a mortgage (or 55% in London), the Government will lend you up to the remaining 20% (40% in London) in the form of an equity loan that carries 0% interest in the first 5 years. This is available on a variety of new-build properties for first time buyers and is subject to the property price, the subsequent price cap in that region and the developer offering the option.
You can read more on the Help to Buy FAQ
The rules for shared ownership are different to a private purchase. In short, as long as you don’t currently own, or won’t own another property when you move in to a new home, you’re likely to qualify. Help to Buy is available to first time buyers only and the property value itself must fall below a price threshold for that specific area which varies in terms of the average house price in the region.
Read more about eligibility in the FAQ