Help to Buy Royal Docks
Why you should purchase a Help to Buy property in London Royal Docks
What’s so exciting about London Royal Docks? Let’s start with the fact that over the next 20 years, huge investment (a cool £8billion) is being poured into the area. A bright breed of commercial, residential, leisure and arts spaces will be popping up – all the epitome of London cool – in warehouses that have been dusted off and spruced up. Take a stroll around here now and there’s already plenty of pockets humming with an entrepreneurial prowess that’s hard to replicate: you can spot the creatives dreaming up bold ideas in glossy workspaces, effortlessly cool cafes sitting on the water’s edge, and a growing crop of grassroots industries coming up with the Next Big Thing.
Buy a place here and you can take riverside jogs, water-ski off the docks, sunbathe in beautifully landscaped gardens, and catch up with friends in restaurants that buzz until late. Connections into the city are speedy and reliable – you’re looking at around half an hour to Westminster and Liverpool Street, and 18 minutes to Stratford. And once the Elizabeth Line (formerly Crossrail) is up and running from Custom House in 2020, connections in and around the capital will be even faster. Plans have even been mooted for a new ferry pier into the city and you’ve also got London City Airport on your doorstep. Spread the word – London Royal Docks is a real one to watch.
Help to buy in London Royal Docks
If you’re worried you won’t be able to stump up the cash for one of the brand-spanking new apartments or homes in this exciting new development, then think again. Go down the Help to Buy route, and as long as you can cover a 5% deposit and 55% of the mortgage, then the government will provide the remaining 45% as an equity loan. When it comes to its residential portfolio, the London Royal Docks has some real corkers up its sleeve. Take the Royal Albert Wharf – a sprawl of ultra-luxe apartments, many of which have killer views of the Thames.
Chow down on dinner on your private balcony and you’ll absolutely know you’re in London with that unmistakable city skyline blinking back at you. Inside they combine style and sustainability – think gaping windows that fill the rooms with plenty of natural light and smart and seamless high-spec kitchens. Another development that’s full of selling points is Pontoon Reach – a definitive collection of homes with a communal courtyard, upmarket fittings, large living spaces and cracking city views.
So what are you waiting for? There are dozens of properties for sale in London Royal Docks. Get in touch with Property Booking today to guide you through the process and you’ll be onto a winner.