The Staging Post
The Staging Post is surrounded by 40 acres of parkland. With great connections to central London and beyond, this really is a great place to be. Hounslow Central underground station is just 0.3 km awa...
1 bedroom Flat
3 bedroom Flat
Full market price
Monthly service charge
Number of floors
Our expert teams are online and on call to guide you through a virtual viewing of your chosen development and answer any questions you might have about it. Once your virtual viewing is complete you will then be able to book your private appointment to safely view in person.
Discover a collection of high-quality and contemporary one, two & three bedroom homes available through the Government backed Shared Ownership scheme, set alongside more than 40 acres of parkland. If you're looking for a beautiful modern home nestled in landscaped grounds, offering a high-spec finish and stylish interiors, The Staging Post is where you'll find it!
- California oak laminate flooring.
- Matt white painted walls.
- TV and internet connection point.
- Fibre broadband enabled.
- Integrated Zanussi fridge freezer.
- Integrated Zanussi dishwasher
- Modern grey silestone worktops.
- Stainless steel splashback.
- Stainless steel sink with mono block mixed tap in chrome.
- Glossy grey soft close cupboards.
- 80% wool carpet, oak colour.
- Built in wardrobe
- Ceramic floor tiling.
- Heated chrome towel rail.
- Separate bath to all apartments.
- Shaver socket.
- Glass shower screen.
- Smoke detectors fitted throughout.
- CCTV at entrance to blocks.
- Lifts to all floors in blocks.
- Central heating throughout.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Washer dryer to all apartments.
- Storage cupboards in hallway.
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is a government backed scheme allowing you to buy a share in a property from 25% to 75% of the full market value and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder. Because you only have to put down a deposit on the share you buy, you won't need to save as much for a deposit as you would if you were buying outright. **Affordability and eligibility criteria applies.
* Estimated mortgage payments assume an interest rate of 4.50% using a 10% deposit over 25 years on a repayment basis. The actual interest rate can vary. The monthly rent is calculated at 2.75% per annum of the value of the share that is not purchased. Service charge is only an estimate and may increase in future.
***Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
You can read more on the Help to Buy FAQ
Read more about eligibility in the FAQ