Charterhouse Apartments, 21 Eltringham Street, Wandsworth, London, SW18 1AU, London, SW18 1AU
with min. deposit
1 bedroom flat
One bedroom ground floor flat
36 Charterhouse Apartments is a 1 bedroom property available for shared ownership with no onward chain.
The property is located on the ground floor and comprises:
- Hallway with entry phone system
- Light and spacious lounge interconnecting with kitchen
- Modern kitchen with gas stove, electric oven, standalone fridge freezer and combined washing machine and tumble dryer
- Double bedroom with views onto a private patio / terrace
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC, hand washbasin with large mirror over and heated towel rail. Fully tiled with new laminate flooring
- Patio / terrace to the rear of …
|Number of floors||1|
|Entrance floor||Ground floor|
with min. deposit
Help to Buy is an equity loan scheme to help you buy a new home. If you have a 5% deposit and can cover 75% of the value of the home with a mortgage (or 55% in London), the Government will lend you up to the remaining 20% (40% in London) in the form of an equity loan that carries 0% interest in the first 5 years. This is available on a variety of new-build properties for first time buyers and is subject to the property price, the subsequent price cap in that region and the developer offering the option.
You can read more on the Help to Buy FAQ
The rules for shared ownership are different to a private purchase. In short, as long as you don’t currently own, or won’t own another property when you move in to a new home, you’re likely to qualify. Help to Buy is available to first time buyers only and the property value itself must fall below a price threshold for that specific area which varies in terms of the average house price in the region.
Read more about eligibility in the FAQ