ARGO HOUSE ARG267
Kilburn Park Road, London, NW6 5FA
with min. deposit
2 bedroom flat
This well presented flat with good living space is ideally situated for easy access to London's Westend. Alongside its close proximity to a plethora of retail and other amenities, the property has its own private GARDEN.
- *£248,000 for a 40% share* under the shared ownership scheme
- Open-plan kitchen and lounge
- Private rear garden
- Under floor heating and air re-circulation system
- Close proximity to Queen's Park, Regents Park and Paddington Recreation Ground
- Walking distance to public transport and served by Kilburn Park station
- Easy access to A406 and M1
- You can purchase more shares up to 100% when the time is right for you
- The …
|Number of floors||1|
|Entrance floor||Ground floor|
with min. deposit
Home Group Resales
Help to Buy is an equity loan scheme to help you buy a new home. If you have a 5% deposit and can cover 75% of the value of the home with a mortgage (or 55% in London), the Government will lend you up to the remaining 20% (40% in London) in the form of an equity loan that carries 0% interest in the first 5 years. This is available on a variety of new-build properties for first time buyers and is subject to the property price, the subsequent price cap in that region and the developer offering the option.
You can read more on the Help to Buy FAQ
The rules for shared ownership are different to a private purchase. In short, as long as you don’t currently own, or won’t own another property when you move in to a new home, you’re likely to qualify. Help to Buy is available to first time buyers only and the property value itself must fall below a price threshold for that specific area which varies in terms of the average house price in the region.
Read more about eligibility in the FAQ