302 The Bakery
302 The Bakery, Southgate Rd, London, N1 3JH
2 bedroom flat
· 2 Bedroom, 3rd floor flat
· Bedroom with built-in recessed wardrobe
· Bright Reception room with Juliet balcony
· Gas central heating
· Video entry phone system
· The property is in the De Beauvoir area of Hackney. There are very good local shopping and recreation activities. The flat is a short walk from Essex Road’s independent shops and the Regent’s Canal.
· Great transport links. It is a short walk to Essex Road’s national rail station and Haggerston Overground station.
|Number of floors||1|
|Entrance floor||3rd floor|
with min. deposit
Help to Buy is an equity loan scheme to help you buy a new home. If you have a 5% deposit and can cover 75% of the value of the home with a mortgage (or 55% in London), the Government will lend you up to the remaining 20% (40% in London) in the form of an equity loan that carries 0% interest in the first 5 years. This is available on a variety of new-build properties for first time buyers and is subject to the property price, the subsequent price cap in that region and the developer offering the option.
You can read more on the Help to Buy FAQ
The rules for shared ownership are different to a private purchase. In short, as long as you don’t currently own, or won’t own another property when you move in to a new home, you’re likely to qualify. Help to Buy is available to first time buyers only and the property value itself must fall below a price threshold for that specific area which varies in terms of the average house price in the region.
Read more about eligibility in the FAQ